|In three independent phases, Witte Projektmanagement GmbH advises and assists you on the way to successful certification.
We offer consulting services from project development through completion.
Phase 1: Pre-Check
- Building classification and establishment of realistic goals
- Examination of various sustainability aspects
- Analyses of possible changes through the application of the green building concept
Phase 2: Preliminary certificate
- Consulting services for all required components, evaluated according to DGNB specifications
- Identification of measures required to obtain the desired certification as well as the related construction and planning costs
- Establishment of objectives in conjunction with the builder and, if applicable, the user
- Establishment of the achievable level in order to reach the agreed goals
- Analyses of possible changes to the building concept
- Coordination with the certification authority
- Preparation of the application for preliminary certification